Thursday, November 6, 2008

Back to work

After becoming a member of the "Hyster Sister" society, I have returned to work.

The surgery I had was done with a DaVinci Robotic system operated by Dr. Hank Hallum. Very 21st century, I think. It is done laparoscopically and vaginally. Everything is A-OK with me with no signs of cancer. PTL!!

Everything was past the "use by date" so it might as well be gone.

I spent about a week in "Vicodin land" and getting as much attention as I could.
After 3 weeks, I started cleaning out closets so I KNEW it was time to get back to work!!

So I am back full time next week. Worked half days for two weeks. I was surprised at how long it has taken me to get energy back!!

So looking forward to going about without a uterus to cause me any more grief! Seems a bit weird in a way but I am glad I only had one.

No comments: