Saturday, February 21, 2009

No Award for us!

The big "DO" was at the Temple of Music and Art on Tuesday night and we didn't win anything!!

There wasn't even any food by 6 o'clock when it was supposed to start!! I guess the serving was earlier!! Anyway, it was fun to get a "flying monkey". It is a toy that you use as a sling shot and it makes an obnoxious screeching, monkey sound. Of course, I had to take it to work the next day and be obnoxious with it.

It was fun to be nominated and be a finalist. It says alot for perserverance and my staff. Maybe another time!!

We are FIVE years old already!! February 15th 2004 was the big opening day! I remember the very first patients, of course, HIPPA prevents me from writing that here!!

The weather is beautiful here in Tucson and I am out in the yard with the flowers more.

Don't forget to get out and get some fresh air, enjoy the beauty of where you are and bag some Vitamin D when the sun is shining. Don't get sun burned!!

Celebrate something in your life everyday! And remember , Thoughts become things, so think the good ones!!!

No comments: